Export problem with outline with rounded corners?

I started rounding corners on my boards. The first board I did it on worked fine, but the last board came back with the corners cut straight off. I’m not sure if this is a problem with horizon or JLCPCB.

In Horizon it looks fine:

And in JLCPCB’s preview it also looks fine, but when you open in their editor (and how i got the board) the corners are cut on the outline?

It looks like the copper layers are correct but the outline somehow get messed up.

The board can be downloaded from codelv.com/assets/uploads/ + bmw-bluetooth-audio.tar.gz

Thanks, gerber export: set arc interpolation mode after setting aperture · horizon-eda/horizon@c3bf67e · GitHub fixes this.

The planes are drawn as line segments and the outline is drawn using arcs.

1 Like

Sweet, thank you!!!

Thanks for fixing this :slight_smile:

FYI I’ve had what appears to be the same issue with silkscreen. I drew a circle (for a circular connector) which came back from JLC printed as a straight line.

ps. Can we soon get a new official release incorporating this fix and others? :slight_smile:

Yeah, I’ve got another couple of other things on my to-do list before I’ll get to that, but I hope to get the release done by mid/end June or so.

1 Like