My fab house, CircuitHub, doesn’t support any of the fabrication outputs provided by Horizon EDA. Below is the list of formats they support:
- For Altium, upload your
.pcbdocand all the relevant
- For Eagle, upload your
.brdfile and one
- For KiCAD 4/5, upload your
- For KiCAD 6, upload your
- For Cadence Allegro / OrCAD, please export your project to IPC-2581 and upload that file.
- For Fusion 360, please export your project to Eagle and upload those files.
- For IPC-2581, upload your
.xmlfile as is or compressed as a
- Other EDA tools are supported if they can export to the rich generic IPC-2581 format
Do you have any suggestions on how to proceed? I looked up IPC-2581 and it looks like a standardized OBD++ in XML format. I’m not sure what’s involved in converting one to the other but if that’s the best way forward here, then I can get on that.